Upgrade the audio gear you already love and bring high-fidelity wireless music streaming into your home. Connect B-Fi to any music system and your Wi-Fi network to stream from your favorite music players or music library using your phone, tablet, or computer.
QUICK AND EASY SETUP
Stream from your music library or use our in-app music services, which include Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Qobuz, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster and more, using your iOS or Android phone. Or use AirPlay to stream from any other music player or service as you’re not stuck using one product app
EXPAND YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE
ADD MULTIROOM SOUND AND STEREO PAIRING
Add additional B-Fi streamers to other music systems or your home theater for multiroom sound, stereo pairing, and multi-user capabilities. Control your music from anywhere in your home and play any song in any room (or every room).
B-Fi is easy to set up, simple to control, and features digital and analog outputs for high-definition audio. And no matter how you listen, B-Fi audio quality will always be best-in-class.
- Upgrade your stereo and bring high-fidelity wireless Wi-Fi music into your home.
- Play different music in different rooms or the same song in every room.
- Listen to on-demand internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks, and save your favorites.
- Low-latency streaming with no audio lag between speakers.
- Control your music, volume, and speaker selection from anywhere in your home.
- Continuous play without draining your device’s battery.
- Digital output for premium high-definition audio.
- The free Audioengine Control app is available in the Google Play and Apple App stores.
802.11 b/g/n (2 GHz)
32 – 44.1kHz
AirPlay, DLNA, UPnP
3.5 x 3 x 1
Shipping box dimensions
11 x 7 x 3
Operating temperature: 32° to 105°F (0°C to 40°C)
Storage temperature: -4°0 to 115°F (-20°C to 46°C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
RCA audio cable (3ft/1m)
Power adapter with detachable cable